Objective & Aims
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
In this article, we found antibiotic pre-treatment could protect against liver I/R injury through altered gut microbiota, glutamine level and glutamine downstream products αKG in circulation.
αKG as a checkpoint could promote macrophage metabolic reprogramming and change the proportion of M1 and M2 macrophage.
User licenseCreative Commons Attribution – NonCommercial – NoDerivs (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) |
For non-commercial purposes:
- Read, print & download
- Redistribute or republish the final article
- Text & data mine
- Translate the article (private use only, not for distribution)
- Reuse portions or extracts from the article in other works
- Sell or re-use for commercial purposes
- Distribute translations or adaptations of the article
Elsevier's open access license policy